We have a passion for water and the health benefits this amazing environment provides
We provide adult swimming lessons in Cheltenham and Brockworth, Gloucestershire.
The swimming opportunities and courses we run come in many shapes and sizes. Our booking page showcases the variety of ways you can swim with us. You can book a free swim check, have your swimming filmed as part of a training tool and even go on holiday.
We recognise that adults want to learn in a different way to children and offer a variety of options to suit your needs.
We are also an accredited Shaw Method swim school. To discover more about this method of swimming, teaching and learning, please take a look at our Introduction to the Method.
The health benefits of swimming are well documented. Find out more about how the Shaw Method helps further enhance those benefits.
- Beginner courses and a variety of learning options are available.
- Training for a triathlon? We’ll get your stroke working more efficiently and ergonomically correct for you.
- Wanting to make new friends or go somewhere new? We offer bespoke packages that combine one-to-one learning with group swimming.
- Wild swimming is a wonderful thing to embrace. We’ll take you to some beautiful locations for a stunning outdoor experience. You’ll swim alongside two instructors in a group of just 8 people. If you are a competent swimmer looking for new experiences and enhanced technique, this is for you!
- You can even take a swimming holiday.
Check our booking page to see when our next available course is taking place.
I can not believe how in six lessons, I’ve gone from being really quite terrified and having no confidence in the water, to thoroughly enjoying learning to swim. Edward is an absolute star and has patience.Joanne C
Having a first-class swimming tutor makes all the difference. I was a confident swimmer before. I had lessons to improve my stroke and I’m so pleased with the way I now swim. Thank you Edward.James R