There is little else in life that can compare with the beauty and freedom that wild swimming offers. It is a magical experience and one which everyone should be encouraged to try.
The UK is gifted with diverse landscapes just waiting to be explored. Rivers run wild through scenic valleys, sunsets are cast over idyllic lakes and our rugged coastline offers a raw and untamed impression that leaves an indelible print on your memory.
Swim For Life is eager to take you on a memorable journey, exploring these exceptional UK swimming spots.
A wild swimming adventure with us includes:
- A full safety briefing.
- We take groups of swimmers out once a week during the summer and we vary our location to keep it exciting and interesting for you.
- Two highly competent swimmers for your safety – one at the front of the group and one at the back.
- We’ll take you swimming in some stunning locations that, ensuring you have a memorable adventure with us.
- We’ll provide you with a BBQ lunch (weather dependant) or alternative lunch options if its raining.
We have a selection of wild swimming packages:
- Gloucestershire and the Wye
- Devon and Somerset highlights
- A two-day Cornish adventure (additional costs for accommodation).
Group sizes are kept to a maximum of eight swimmers for safety and also enjoyment. You’re our guests for the day, we want you to go home feeling amazing. We require a minimum of six guests to run the day.
A day wild swimming is just £60 per person all-inclusive (excluding wetsuit hire).
We are now taking bookings for our Wye Valley Swim on the following dates:
Saturday 11th July 2020
Saturday 6th September 2020
Saturday 19th September 2020
To enquire email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07961 483444